Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HEARTshop!! Ahhhhh-MAZING!

Holy freakin cow! This past weekend was so unbelievably awesome for me! I attended this stellar workshop put on by 2 amazing women who I have been in love with their work for forever! Plus they surprised us all by inviting 2 mentors to help out who were every bit equally amazing! WOW!

Becky Earl (beART)
Yan- (Yan Photography)
Jaime Lackey (Jaime Lackey Photography)
Brooke Weidauer (Brooke Ashley Photography)

Becky, Yan, Jaime and Brooke ! Seriously!!!!! I almost peed my pants I was so excited for this weekend to come!!!! All 4 of these amazing women were so awesome in person I couldn't believe it! I learned so much I felt like I was on fire! It was seriously the most mentally stimulating and emotionally packed 2 days ever!!!!

Becky and Yan were so awesome and such great teachers. And Jaime and Brooke were just invaluable! I went in at a barely moderate level of photographer I'd say and while I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near pro now I feel like I have so many tools and tricks to take me where I want to go!!!! The best part was they really taught me how to find myself in my photography and my heart and I finally feel like I know who I want to be photography wise and how to produce images that just scream that!

So this may seem like a ton of pictures but I literally have over 1200 images I took from those 2 days! I know right?!?! These were some of my faves- I may post more later but that'll do for now. :)


jump

IMG_1566

IMG_1177s

Untitled-1copy

IMG_1593

IMG_1168

IMG_0889 copy

IMG_1122

IMG_1348

IMG_1649

IMG_0972 copy

IMG_1670

IMG_1041

IMG_1325-12

9 comments:

J♥M said...

You really need to give yourself more credit! I love your photography! All of them are awesome! I love that they all have so much personality! Glad you had a fun few days learning more tricks.

Melissa Fullmer said...

these are so great, it's so interesting to see such different perspective of the same models, i love it!

Leah said...

Ohh Man!! I wish I could have been there!! It is great to hear how excited and inspired you are. I would love to go to their workshop! Beautiful images, it looks like they had plenty of models for you all!

Emily said...

Wow! These are so wonderful! It is so fun to see your talent and get a glimpse of your "heart!"

Diana said...

wow nicole, i'm so impressed! you did AWESOME. now i want to see more. i already told ya, but thanks again for being so radical bo badical and bringing yo badself to the heartshop.

photographing autism said...

I love these! brings me back! great editing and personality! you go girl!

Brooke said...

Nicole, these are fantastic!! They are so perfect.. a lot of them are not showing up for me :( But, great work my friend and thank you so much for the kind words!

Angela Fielding said...

Girl!!! Love all of these!! I'm so glad you had such a great time!!

Hollie said...

Nicole I love your photos! You did an awesome job! Can't wait to see more!