Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hansens (mmm-bop :)


(Everytime I see the name Hansen's I can't help but remember that teeny bopper band from way back when.... ya know- Mmmmm- bop! LOL) (Now I have it stuck in your head huh?! hee hee)

These guys were so much fun! It was butt-freezin cold and they were such troopers! The kids were AWESOME too!!! Such a fun session! Thanks guys!!!

2 uneven

IMG_9278

3 block

IMG_9185

IMG_9338

IMG_9302

OK this last one just made me laugh out loud when I saw it! My 7 year old saw it and laughed out loud and said "What is she screaming about?" Well she's not screaming, the story behind it is that I was telling her to blow on the toy dog I had to make it fly in the air and she is inhaling to take a huge breath to blow on the dog!!! Isn't she the cutest! Hahaha! Thanks guys!!!

IMG_9434

1 comment:

Meesha said...

again...I LOVE them! When are you doing Vegas photo shoots???