Wednesday, November 3, 2010

V Fam!



I knew this guy from way back in the day back when we were kids in Vegas. And I met his cute wife thanks to the fab blogging world and her even more fab etsy shop Love, September. So doing their pics was SUPER fun for me! And I really have a little crush on their little boy! He was such a charmer with big hugs and hand holding and shy smiles (all the things my hubs did back when we were dating. Lol)

Anyways- their style and awesome fun personalities just shine in these pics I think!!! (Thanks guys!!!)

IMG_7765

IMG_7902

IMG_7828

IMG_7848

IMG_7647

IMG_7620

2 comments:

bethany said...

You did a fabulous job Nicole!! Thanks again!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the kiddos peaking around the corner. Nicole, you did a great job capturing everyones personalities in these pictures.