Wednesday, November 17, 2010

'Sup Cuz!


These are Dan's cousins (I'm not goin gangsta on ya- I couldn't pull it off. ;) So funny story about these guys... I for some reason feel like I have to tell everyone, sorry Robyn. ;) So Dan (the hubs), has this cousin from his mom's side, Dave. Who falls in love with his cousin from his dad's side, Robyn. They get married and now we get to tell everyone that Dan's cousin married his cousin! Hahaha! Yeah it's not nearly as funny after I see it in type.... well there ya go.

Anywhooooo back to the subject at hand. These guys showed up and I was just WOWED by their ensemble! I mean the blue with the orange- hello- PERFECTION! (for those of you who didn't know, on the color wheel blue's complimentary color is orange!- Love!) Anyways- how adorable is their lil girls outfit- and hello, how stinkin cute is she! And mom's outfit- Ah-Mazing! And Dad matches in just right! (Of course who cares what dad wears- we're all checkin out mom and the kiddos- sorry guys!)

OK- I'm totally rambling- on with the pics right- that's why we're all here anyways right? :) Enjoy!

IMG_6908

3 block

IMG_6915

2 uneven

2 square

2 square2

No comments: